Why Smart Phones Won't Take Down The PS Vita
The question that was raised at the initial announcement of the PS Vita was whether or not a dedicated mobile gaming unit could survive in a world where casual mobile games on smart phones exist. The answer is of course it can and there are several key …
- AccessData Group Brings Mobile Phone Examiner Plus (MPE+) to the Legal Market – Yahoo Finance
- The Texas Poker Store Announces Launching of Their Mobile Website Providing Easy Smart Phone Shopping For All Poker Supplies – YAHOO!
- Tech firm makes smart phones safer – Washington Times
- Apple, Samsung to face off in court over iPhone, iPad – FOX News
- Tech titans face off in court over iPhone, iPad – NBCNews.com
- Rising Popularity of Smartphones & Robust Demand for Mobile Video Services Drives … – YAHOO!
- Pebblecreek Home Listings Now Available via LREP Mobile and MyAzHomeSales.com – YAHOO!
- MMDA opens film fest to students using mobile phone cameras – Global Nation
- Apple Pays $356 Million For AuthenTec In Possible Prelude To Mobile Payments – Forbes
- In handsets, it’s smart phones all the way – Daily News and Analysis
- Cellphone signal aided rescuersJustin Ogden of the Civil Air Patrol talks about how a cell phone signal helped in the rescue of […]
- Cops' Cellphone Data Collection ChallengedSen. Edward Markey plans to soon introduce legislation that will restrict the bulk collection of […]
- New York Asks Cellphone Carriers to Explain Why They Rejected Antitheft SwitchNew York's attorney general, Eric T. Schneiderman, sent letters to AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobi […]
- Like NSA, local police sweep up cellphone data of innocents, report saysLocal and federal law enforcement officers each year request thousands of “cell tower dumps” tha […]
- Cellphone data spying: It's not just the NSAThe National Security Agency isn't the only government entity secretly collecting data from […]
- Cellphone surveillance: A new tool in police arsenal (with video)The National Security Agency isn't the only government entity secretly collecting data from […]
- Cellphone spying: It's not just the NSAWZZM has been part of this USA Today investigation and we'll show you how this has been in […]
- Law enforcement misusing 'emergency requests' for cellphone information, lawyers claimFederal and state law allows police to collect cellphone information without a warrant if they b […]
- Cellphone tracking a murky issue around the countryAlthough local police agencies' ability to gather large amounts of cellphone data is an eme […]
- State regulators weigh need for stronger cellphone privacy rulesThe California PUC is considering whether to update more than two-decade-old rules amid growing […]
- Cellphone signal aided rescuers