Vendormate Mobile App Expands with Priority Support Feature for Healthcare …
Free mobile app for iPhone and Android solves rep credentialing headaches with priority support through smart phones. More than 2000 iPhone-using medical sales representatives have already downloaded the updated Vendormate Mobile rep credentialing app …
- AccessData Group Brings Mobile Phone Examiner Plus (MPE+) to the Legal Market – Yahoo Finance
- The Texas Poker Store Announces Launching of Their Mobile Website Providing Easy Smart Phone Shopping For All Poker Supplies – YAHOO!
- Tech firm makes smart phones safer – Washington Times
- Apple, Samsung to face off in court over iPhone, iPad – FOX News
- Tech titans face off in court over iPhone, iPad – NBCNews.com
- Rising Popularity of Smartphones & Robust Demand for Mobile Video Services Drives … – YAHOO!
- Pebblecreek Home Listings Now Available via LREP Mobile and MyAzHomeSales.com – YAHOO!
- MMDA opens film fest to students using mobile phone cameras – Global Nation
- Apple Pays $356 Million For AuthenTec In Possible Prelude To Mobile Payments – Forbes
- In handsets, it’s smart phones all the way – Daily News and Analysis
- Constitution Check: Should police need a court order to get cellphone call data?Lyle Denniston looks at a Supreme Court precedent that allows police and spy agencies to access […]
- Iowa fliers have hang-ups about proposed cellphone use on planesPHONES ON PLANES: The ban on midflight cellphone calls could be going down - but not without a l […]
- US cellphone carriers reveal police made 1.1mn 'snoop data' requests in 2012Washington, Dec. 10 : US cellphone carriers have reportedly revealed that the law enforcement ag […]
- Cops' Cellphone Data Collection ChallengedSen. Edward Markey plans to soon introduce legislation that will restrict the bulk collection of […]
- Like NSA, local police sweep up cellphone data of innocents, report saysLocal and federal law enforcement officers each year request thousands of “cell tower dumps” tha […]
- Cellphone data spying: It's not just the NSAThe National Security Agency isn't the only government entity secretly collecting data from […]
- Cellphone surveillance: A new tool in police arsenal (with video)The National Security Agency isn't the only government entity secretly collecting data from […]
- State regulators weigh need for stronger cellphone privacy rulesThe California PUC is considering whether to update more than two-decade-old rules amid growing […]
- Massive NSA cellphone-tracking program snares some Americans, too (+video)The NSA's CO-TRAVELER program collects 5 billion cellphone records a day in an effort to fi […]
- Massive NSA cellphone-tracking program snares some Americans, tooThe National Security Agency vacuums up about 5 billion cell phone records each day that it uses […]
- Constitution Check: Should police need a court order to get cellphone call data?