Good Question: How Do We Make Cell Phone Batteries Last Longer?
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — With 100 million Americans using smart phones, more and more of us are struggling with cell phones that don't last through the day. Are there tricks that can make our cell phone battery last longer? “With the right settings, …
- AccessData Group Brings Mobile Phone Examiner Plus (MPE+) to the Legal Market – Yahoo Finance
- The Texas Poker Store Announces Launching of Their Mobile Website Providing Easy Smart Phone Shopping For All Poker Supplies – YAHOO!
- Tech firm makes smart phones safer – Washington Times
- Apple, Samsung to face off in court over iPhone, iPad – FOX News
- Tech titans face off in court over iPhone, iPad – NBCNews.com
- Rising Popularity of Smartphones & Robust Demand for Mobile Video Services Drives … – YAHOO!
- Pebblecreek Home Listings Now Available via LREP Mobile and MyAzHomeSales.com – YAHOO!
- MMDA opens film fest to students using mobile phone cameras – Global Nation
- Apple Pays $356 Million For AuthenTec In Possible Prelude To Mobile Payments – Forbes
- In handsets, it’s smart phones all the way – Daily News and Analysis
- US cellphone carriers reveal police made 1.1mn 'snoop data' requests in 2012Washington, Dec. 10 (ANI): US cellphone carriers have reportedly revealed that the law enforceme […]
- Like NSA, local police sweep up cellphone data of innocents, report saysLocal and federal law enforcement officers each year request thousands of “cell tower dumps” tha […]
- Dr. Gridlock: Bill would ban cellphone conversations in flightAs FCC considers allowing cell phone conversations in flight, Congress moves to ban them […]
- Cellphone data spying: It's not just the NSAThe National Security Agency isn't the only government entity secretly collecting data from […]
- Cellphone surveillance: A new tool in police arsenal (with video)The National Security Agency isn't the only government entity secretly collecting data from […]
- Cellphone spying: It's not just the NSAWZZM has been part of this USA Today investigation and we'll show you how this has been in […]
- Law enforcement misusing 'emergency requests' for cellphone information, lawyers claimFederal and state law allows police to collect cellphone information without a warrant if they b […]
- Cellphone tracking a murky issue around the countryAlthough local police agencies' ability to gather large amounts of cellphone data is an eme […]
- State regulators weigh need for stronger cellphone privacy rulesThe California PUC is considering whether to update more than two-decade-old rules amid growing […]
- Massive NSA cellphone-tracking program snares some Americans, tooThe National Security Agency vacuums up about 5 billion cell phone records each day that it uses […]
- US cellphone carriers reveal police made 1.1mn 'snoop data' requests in 2012