Apple vs. Samsung: Nokia Slumps to 3rd, Samsung 'Underwhelming'
International Business Times AU
In doing so, Apple also became the world's leading individual smart phone vendor, stripping Nokia of its long-held leadership position. "The iPhone has been a phenomenal success story for Apple and a watershed product for the market,' said Canalys VP …
A brief history of Android phones
Windows Phone 7 Smartphone Market Share at Just 1%
Apple's iOS is World's Second Largest Smartphone Platform
- AccessData Group Brings Mobile Phone Examiner Plus (MPE+) to the Legal Market – Yahoo Finance
- The Texas Poker Store Announces Launching of Their Mobile Website Providing Easy Smart Phone Shopping For All Poker Supplies – YAHOO!
- Tech firm makes smart phones safer – Washington Times
- Apple, Samsung to face off in court over iPhone, iPad – FOX News
- Tech titans face off in court over iPhone, iPad – NBCNews.com
- Rising Popularity of Smartphones & Robust Demand for Mobile Video Services Drives … – YAHOO!
- Pebblecreek Home Listings Now Available via LREP Mobile and MyAzHomeSales.com – YAHOO!
- MMDA opens film fest to students using mobile phone cameras – Global Nation
- Apple Pays $356 Million For AuthenTec In Possible Prelude To Mobile Payments – Forbes
- In handsets, it’s smart phones all the way – Daily News and Analysis
- Cellphone data spying: It's not just the NSAThe National Security Agency isn't the only government entity secretly collecting data from […]
- Cellphone use may lead to anxiety and lower gradesDaily cellphone use was recorded along with a clinical measure of anxiety and each student' […]
- Cellphone surveillance: A new tool in police arsenal to combat crimeThe National Security Agency isn't the only government entity secretly collecting data from […]
- Cellphone tracking a murky issue around the countryAlthough local police agencies' ability to gather large amounts of cellphone data is an eme […]
- Law enforcement misusing 'emergency requests' for cellphone information, lawyers claimFederal and state law allows police to collect cellphone information without a warrant if they b […]
- Cellphone surveillance: A new tool in police arsenalThe National Security Agency isn't the only government entity secretly collecting data from […]
- State regulators weigh need for stronger cellphone privacy rulesThe California PUC is considering whether to update more than two-decade-old rules amid growing […]
- Student's frequent cellphone use linked to anxiety, lowered gradesKENT, Ohio, Dec. 6 (UPI) -- Frequent cellphone use by students is linked to anxiety, lower grade […]
- Massive NSA cellphone-tracking program snares some Americans, too (+video)The NSA's CO-TRAVELER program collects 5 billion cellphone records a day in an effort to fi […]
- Massive NSA cellphone-tracking program snares some Americans, tooThe National Security Agency vacuums up about 5 billion cell phone records each day that it uses […]
- Cellphone data spying: It's not just the NSA