Apple vs. Samsung: Nokia Slumps to 3rd, Samsung 'Underwhelming'
International Business Times AU
In doing so, Apple also became the world's leading individual smart phone vendor, stripping Nokia of its long-held leadership position. "The iPhone has been a phenomenal success story for Apple and a watershed product for the market,' said Canalys VP …
A brief history of Android phones
Windows Phone 7 Smartphone Market Share at Just 1%
Apple's iOS is World's Second Largest Smartphone Platform
- AccessData Group Brings Mobile Phone Examiner Plus (MPE+) to the Legal Market – Yahoo Finance
- The Texas Poker Store Announces Launching of Their Mobile Website Providing Easy Smart Phone Shopping For All Poker Supplies – YAHOO!
- Tech firm makes smart phones safer – Washington Times
- Apple, Samsung to face off in court over iPhone, iPad – FOX News
- Tech titans face off in court over iPhone, iPad – NBCNews.com
- Rising Popularity of Smartphones & Robust Demand for Mobile Video Services Drives … – YAHOO!
- Pebblecreek Home Listings Now Available via LREP Mobile and MyAzHomeSales.com – YAHOO!
- MMDA opens film fest to students using mobile phone cameras – Global Nation
- Apple Pays $356 Million For AuthenTec In Possible Prelude To Mobile Payments – Forbes
- In handsets, it’s smart phones all the way – Daily News and Analysis
- Peladeau guided Quebecor into media, cable, cellphone powerhouseMONTREAL - Pierre Karl Peladeau is making the leap into politics more than 16 years after he inh […]
- Marco Rubio: Give cellphone companies more access to government-controlled airwavesPitching himself as an ally to Silicon Valley, presidential hopeful Sen. Marco Rubio proposed gi […]
- Friend's lawyer says Tsarnaev destroyed cellphoneBOSTON (AP) — Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev destroyed his cellphone before b […]
- Bumps in rollout of cellphone alerts in WashingtonA system set up to send emergency alerts to thousands of cellphone users warning them of natural […]
- Bumps in rollout of cellphone alerts in Washington - Sun, 09 Mar 2014 PSTA system set up to send emergency alerts to thousands of cellphone users warning them of natural […]
- Florida Cops’ Secret Weapon: Warrantless Cellphone TrackingPolice in Florida used a controversial cellphone tracking gadget without telling a judge because […]
- Using cellphone as GPS not subject to Calif. driving law, court rulesAppellate court rules Californians may use a cellphone to look at map applications while driving […]
- Bits Blog: Philips and Ericsson to Use Streetlights to Expand Cellphone CoverageThe two companies will incorporate cellphone antennas into energy-efficient LED streetlights tha […]
- Philips and Ericsson to Use Streetlights to Expand Cellphone CoverageThe two companies will incorporate cellphone antennas into energy-efficient LED streetlights tha […]
- Constitution Check: How private is the place where cellphone calls are made?Lyle Denniston looks at the police use of cellphone tower information to track the movements of […]
- Peladeau guided Quebecor into media, cable, cellphone powerhouse